Hess + Blank Steuerberater- und Rechtsanwaltssozietät
60323 Frankfurt am Main
Phone: +49 (69) 254247-111
Fax: +49 (0)69 254247-177
Collection and storage of personal data
- Visit to our website
If you access our website at www.hessblank.de with the browser of any end device such as a stand computer, notebook, tablet or smartphone, information is sent to the server of our website. This is done automatically. The web browser is nothing more than a special user interface for accessing our website on the Internet. During this process, the following information is temporarily stored:
- IP address of the requesting terminal,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used, the operating system of the requesting end device and the host name of your access provider.
The data collected in this way will then be processed for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- to ensure a comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system safety and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
Data processing is based on Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. We would like to guarantee a smooth and comfortable access to our Internet presence in our and also in your sense, so that our justified interest for the collection of the above-mentioned information follows directly from the purposes mentioned. The information collected does not serve the purpose of drawing any conclusions about your person.
The server log files for the information are stored for a maximum of seven days and then deleted. Data storage is carried out not least for security reasons in order to clarify any cases of misuse. If abuse is suspected, the data will be stored for reasons of proof until the incident has been finally clarified.
At the same time, so-called cookies are used to call up our Internet presence. We will continue to comment on the type, scope, legal basis and purpose of these cookies in the course of the visit.
- Contact by email
Our Internet presence refers to several possibilities to get in touch with us. One way is to contact us by e-mail (email@example.com). In order to be able to assign and answer your request accordingly, it is necessary to state your full name. You are welcome to add further information voluntarily. Data processing associated with establishing contact is considered legal on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO due to voluntarily given consent.
Disclosure and processing of your data
Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties.
Data processing is possible for the following purposes:
- If you have consented to the transfer/processing so that it is legal according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO.
- If a transfer/processing is necessary for the handling of (pre-)contractual relationships with you. The processing is then legal according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO.
- If the transfer/processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation. The processing is legal according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO.
- If the transfer/processing is necessary to protect vital interests of your person or another natural person. The processing is legal according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. d DSGVO.
- If the transfer/processing is necessary to safeguard legitimate interests, in particular to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not transferring your data. The processing is legal according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
So-called cookies are used when calling up our Internet presence. These are text files which your browser automatically saves when you visit our website. These text files are read directly when you visit our website again, as they have already been loaded and saved once, and thus enable you to access our website more smoothly and comfortably. As a rule, you can deactivate the storage of text files in your browser before visiting our website and/or delete the stored cookies at any time; depending on your browser, the text files are automatically deleted after a certain period of time.
Since the cookies are text files and not executable programs, no dangerous code (via viruses, Trojans or other malware) can be executed in the cookies themselves. They do not contain any information that would allow immediate knowledge of your identity. This data processing is based on Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
We also use so-called social plug-ins of the wellknown social networks XING, LinkedIn and Facebook on our website in order to provide you with further contact opportunities and information about our firm and to present ourselves to you. This advertising purpose is therefore a legitimate interest, so that the data collection and processing in this context is based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
After using the link by clicking on it, your browser establishes a direct connection with the servers of the respective social media portal. The responsibility for the data protection-compliant operation of the respective social media platform remains with the respective provider after clicking. In order to protect your data to the greatest extent possible, the plug-ins are integrated using the so-called two-click method.
Through the integration of the plug-ins, the mentioned social media platforms receive the information that your browser has called up the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have an account for the platforms or are not logged in there. This and other information (including your IP address) is transmitted directly from your browser to the servers of the social media platforms, which may also be located abroad, and stored there.
Which data, for what purpose and to what extent the social media platforms collect, use and process data and which rights and setting options you have to protect your privacy can be read in the data protection guidelines of the individual platforms.
You can find them here:
You have the following rights:
- Right to information pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO: You have a right to information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information on the following information: the purposes of the processing, the category of personal data processed, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data if not collected from us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information on its details;
- Right of rectification pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO: You have the right to have your personal data stored by us corrected or completed without undue delay;
- Right of deletion pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO: Under certain circumstances, you have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- Right to limitation of processing pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO: Under certain circumstances, you have the right to demand limitation of the processing of your personal data if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- Right to data transfer in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO: You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transfer to another responsible party;
- Right of revocation pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO: You have the right to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future;
- Right of appeal pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO: You have the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or of our office.
Right of objection – Note
In the event that your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you may have the right to object in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO if there are appropriate reasons to do so.
To exercise such rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
During your visit to our website, data exchange is secured via Secure Sockets Layer certificates (network protocols for the secure transmission of data packages). Which level of encryption is ultimately achieved depends on your browser. Whether an encrypted transmission actually takes place is usually indicated in your browser with a lock symbol (encrypted transmission).
We are aware that data security is becoming increasingly important and will continue to work on a secure digital infrastructure for you and for us. If your individual data security/communication structure provides for a higher level of security, please inform us briefly when you first contact us.